Sunday, June 20, 2010

Uni~

well~
recently upu results was released...
all the pre-U student gt their tawaran from government to the diff Uni...
some are happy to the result..and some are so distatisfic...
btw..i wanna congratz to those who gt the Uni and course that they want...
many of my fren gt UM...
actually i gt a bit jealous about that..
coz im always dream to go there...
but as my family wish...
i just accepted USM...
somemore i have no such a courageous to rejected USM..
and wait for UPU..
coz i not dare enuf to make a bet...whether i can gt my 1st choice UM or nt...
scare that i too hope abt it..bt the result will make me disappointed...
u knw wat ? coz my 2nd choice is UUM..
well~i doesn't means that UUM not good..
i knw UUM is a good n strict Uni...
jz i dun wan to gt into "hutan" agn..like wat n9 was...
maybe some are jealous abt me that USM is so near with my hometown...
i can go bec whenever i want...
dun blame me that i still complaint it here...
haha!!
bt that what i wish...
anywhere...is the road i chose...
and i can get the course that i want...
should appreciate~ ;)
moreover...many fren wif me in USM !!
WHATEVER..
will be continue my study life in july...
and next week is my last week for work...
haha!!
mant things to prepare for Uni life...=p
kakakaz...
can i start shopping ?!
hoohoo~~~~





lovely,
minyi



No comments:

Post a Comment