Saturday, December 26, 2009

my christmas...

hey...reader...im extremely tired now...shopping4 a whole day...but i hv buy nothing...wuwuwu...there are so many sales at the shopping complex...20%...30%...50%...and even 70%...wooow~and so many ppl shopping crazyly...rebut this n that...but i cnt find suitable handbag.. shoes and clothes for myself...hz...sad!!from pacific shop to autocity night market and lastly jusco...swt!!!even a suitable hair band or hair clip also cnt find it...sobx...dun 4gt my main shopping motif....a black hair clip...hz...it's a ganti rugi 4 my fren...i lost her hair clip whn im in college n i cnt find it bec...so i hv 2 buy a new 1 for her...i haven find it yet...and..my fren dun no i lost her thgs yet....im nt dare 2 tell her since she treat mevr undifferent recently...im even nt dare 2 chat wif her...lolx...hz...hope tat our relationship will be better larr...even was just a little bit better, i will also feel very happy ad..................tat was my xmas, end year and new year wish....haha!!

since im very tired now...so i thk i stop here larr....haha!!after dl some program 4 my laptop...hv 2 sleep lor...2mr continue shopping...wakaka...queensbay~~here i come...lolxx...hope i cn find a suitable bag/clothes/shoes for myself...and the most important is jiejie's hair clip...good night n swwet dream.....





lovely,
minyi....

No comments:

Post a Comment