Friday, December 25, 2009

merry xmas ~~~

merry xmas everyone...
im bec...at hometown bm now...hoho~feel so good 2 come bec here...8-hour journey from kuala pilah until penang...the weather was not so good...keep raining along the journey...im so cold inside the bus...but~luckily i gt bring my jacket n blanket with me... ;) haha!!so many travel experience...i should learn 2 do so de...hahaha!!

just now went for a dinner...with a pinky blouse + mini skirt with my high steel shoes...** i look higher than my daddy n mummy... ** haha!!very full...i think i have a long time din eat so much lerr...nice~since i juz keep eating at the dinner ...so i hv no time 2 snap pic... ** swt ~**

another GOOD NEWS is ... i hv my own new laptop...yeeeeepi~a whole new home theater...hahahaha!!my uncle bought it for me de... nice...right??haha...diz few day hv 2 busy dl n install program...it really a hard work for me...coz im totally nt pro in computer...hz...it took me a long time 2 dl the program...hate~~><

** my decoration .. nice or not ..?? **

haha!!after go thr study...i start 2 do diz kind of thg...haha!!decorated n make a bday card myself by using very limited bahan...c tat white colour riben..??i use mask 2 do it ... swt ~~however diz nt my first 'home-made' bday card...haha!!act diz is the 2nd 1 ... the first 1 is not here...haha...but if for yuen fang de ... the 1st card take me a 3-hour 2 finish it....quite a long time...right??hmm...but diz 1 take me a whole day 2 finish it...not only the first page u guy saw...n also the content...





so.. how my design ...?? haha !! nt very good yet larr...will improve it from day 2 day de... ;)
haha!! it ad 2 somethings nw...is the time 2 sleep lerr...2mr is going 2 shopping...haha!!good night n sweet dream .... merry xmas again...^^


No comments:

Post a Comment