Sunday, November 29, 2009

is time 2 g0 bec ...

my 4-day holiday.. is going 2 end..hz..really n0 wanna g0 bec 2 tat kampung kampung place..our bus will depart at 6pm..it means i will just arrive thr at almost 1 am or 2 am..lolx..><..2mr is a school day..oh~damn..!! i gonna suffer...
y??
becoz......I HAVEN FINISH MY HOMEWORK YET!!...lolx...im die...my math...OMG!! my maths tutor is about 2nd or 3rd period...AND...the most important is............the lecturer damn garang...hz...it's also my false..just pretend relaxing b4 came bec...every1 was rushing their homework...hz...seems like i gonna burn midnight oil...or maybe hv 2 copy homework during 1st kuliah time...or else i will be get in2 trouble...

hz...4gt abt it...yet~i had a quite boring n sad holidays diz time...im nt feeling well...i ate vr little diz few days...wat going on 2 me??i wonder 2... maybe..is diet..im nt sure..i jz knw..im unhappy..bcoz...i miss my friend...miss my jiejie..lolxx...sumthg happen between us...but is ok...i thk it will b better... ;)...i hope so..everyday i pray 4 it..my dear GOD..pls~ ><

is almost the time 2 g0 lerr ... hv 2 prepare myself 4 my 7-hour-journey...YET...i will b BEC ..




~ minyi ~

No comments:

Post a Comment