Saturday, March 20, 2010

final is coming !!!

well ~ well ~ well ~
i have a good news and a bad news here...
say about which 1 1st ler ..??
hmmm....
good news lar..
haha!!
it's quite happy to say about de..
hehe...
im going to graduate from matrik...
n is going to leave this place here...
hahaha!!
penang ~~
i m coming to u soon...
hahaha!!
but the bad news is...
b4 i go back...
have to sit for my FINAL !!
urgh !!
so now...im trying hard to study...
study hard for my exam...
trying hard to memorizing all the business teory, economic law, account format and maths formulae..
omg !! damn many !!
especially the business...
><><
however..recently...im busying with my account exercise...
due to too many exercise d...
so...im nw feel vr dizzy to do my acc exercise...
i will vomit if i continue do that...
how far u can imagine how many exercise that i did ...
hmmm....many like hell !!
luckily business din have so much exercise...
if nt i will vr hate business .. !!

**studying eco~**
** boring study busines !! **

** that's how my place look like during the exam time..**

and ... vr wonder why...i will keep eating when im studying...
hey...eat non stop...
i thk i wil be fat like hell after my exam...
every week will spend over rm10 on my snack !!
i ad finish 2 mr potato d...
oh ~
cn some1 tell me how to stop this bad habit ??
sigh~
oh yea !!
another bad news here...
2mr my college is gonna out of electricity for almost 9 hours...
oh my god !!
where i have to go ..??
what should i do in my room without the light, fan and electric..?!!
wth ... @#%*&
well ~ jz endure...3 weeks to go ~
hmmm.....bear ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
btw, there gt 1 things that surprising me...
guess what ??
today have wifi around my college...
and i can access internet...wakakaz...
wonder why the authorise become so good..
haha!!
aiyo~
it's ad 1am lor...
but i thk i will jz keep on9 and will jz only go to bed at almost 3am... haha !!
muz on9 until puas hati !!
so nan de ~~ hehe...
hey ~ reader...
go sleep d...
vr late ler...
good night and sweet dream to u all ....
hahaha!!




lovely,
minyi

No comments:

Post a Comment