Tuesday, May 18, 2010

result....

thx god for my result...
luckily still can maintain it...
haha!!
but i really so x puas hati with my english result....
why i will get a C..??
worst thn last time...
==
hmmmm.....
btw my englisg is always that poor and broken...
here i wanna congratz to all my matrik friend who get a good result....
and those who get a not so well result...don't be upset...
we still can go thru university...
haha!!
and now....
get ready to get into uni....!!
july~have to start study life again!!!
hmmmm...
should i be happy ??
so curious that which uni i will get ....
i wan UM .....pls............
dun send to UUM....
odo it's so near with penang...
i have no the meaning that UUM is no good enuf...
i juz dun wan get into " jungle " again !!
i dun wan !!!!!!!
ti kong~~~~popi me ah !!!!!!!





lovely,
minyi

No comments:

Post a Comment