Wednesday, March 23, 2011

my day

opps
how long i din update my blog d...?
haha! sorry that im too lazy recently...
evryday just sleep, eat n play game...
=.=
oh no! im getting fatter n fatter as there is no more dance practice..
oh my S.H.O.C.K..i do miss the time we practiced!
well...
im totally broken diz few day..
waliew! spent too many on food...

ytd lunch --> Qb kenny rogers...
my friends n i had ad too bored toward the food around usm...
as we gt car..huhu! just go QB...n a very cincai we choose a restaurant to eat..
CINCAI !! and then my rm2+ HILANG.....GOD!

today lunch --> Amelia Cafe
highly recomended by my friends n me as well...
we had google map for a whole ytd..
it's located at GeorgeTown, lebuh armenia...
just beside Cheah Kongsi..
it's just a very very very little cafe...
with a vr unique furnish & decorate..
and the food...quite nice~hehe!













How small is the cafe.? just can masuk 1+ ppl....
full house when Lao Behs go!


oh ya! i like its brownies cake...!!








nice! nice! nice! super duper highly recomended by me..minyi! XD homemade..

6 ppl and we spent rm133..lols...
the price quite fair coz we try all the pasta of the day...woott~
u all should try it...
google map it ya! haha!
and this! tauke's doggy.....CUTE !!!!











well~ continue.........

today's dinner---> Qb nando's
oh no! dinner with the siao gang..S.H.O.C.K
guess wat..?
i think we are the most noisy customer there..
and the 1st gang of customer that nando's wanna black list..
about 16 ppl we just order 4 drink
and we keep REFILL..!
it's always had lot of fun with them...
haha! so S.H.O.C.K!
hey i wan the pic...!!

lols...ok! im full...! totally..............=.=
and officially announced i really BROKEN..! T.T
2mr my dear is coming to find me...lols...
OUTING again....
OMG! i gt test on nx tuesday...
n i havent start study yet....no! i just touch 1 pg oni...
and i still so relax...go here n there...
fuyoh!
i gonna die...........
sigh~
gonna sleep d...
good night..!
will try to keep update my blog...
hope so..! wakakakakaz....




lovely,
minyi

No comments:

Post a Comment