Thursday, December 8, 2011

back!

hey peeps! finally im free from those assignmentSsss! opps...left 1..FRS powerpoint slide to be pass up this sunday. Hmmm. gonna finish it befor i forgot =D btw relax 1st yay! sleep very few recently and my eyes is just like the panda's eye 0.o cute ? haha!

just a simple update here cause im so so so sooooo tired right now. waiting to go out later hehe! for...............shhhhh...it's secret kay. =P dun forget, wish a safe journey to my dar ah jooooooiii!! she is going to KL right now perhaps going to reach or already reached i suppose. HEBE is in KL 2mr!!! yes! and i cnt go, limited person christmas party and 100bucks per entry. so expensive for me so i din go for it. sorry im not a loyal fans =/ haha! and both of us were to busy for assignment and forgot to gv her my album for signiture.! k! no HEBE's signiture for this year album. sad case!

home 2mr after 2weeks din go home! wah~gonna pamper my eyes 1st and thn go for a saloon. =D perm my hair or cont keep it st8 ? someone dun like i perm my hair =[ but i think i will take a try. i think! sorry CKH im always that "anti-gov" hehehe!

out soon. bye! hope i really rmb to updated those before old post =* hope so! haha!




minyi

No comments:

Post a Comment