Saturday, January 9, 2010

im back AGAIN.....

hi hi ~ im bec to my lovely home AGAIN...haha!! after 7 hours journey from KMNS, depart at about 3pm..i finally reach here at about 10.30pm...hmmm...is quite fast this time...although thr are raining outside, but no so cold... good!! haha!!

i just finish my ups exam just b4 i come bec here...hz...i think is hopeless again to my result..coz i langsung dunno how to do it..and it seem like did wrong many...aikss...haha!!who ask me not 2 study wor..lolxxx...

after the ups ended at wednesday morning, my friends and i are rushing our english project..argh~im really angry about this topic..bcoz of this project and my lect...im totally gonna crazy~~u knw wat ..?? lect said the deadline of the project is friday, it's means today..so after our exam, my friends and i all work up to rush out a complete report since we still have many part haven't complete yet..at last, we finally finish it at the night after a whole day worked..fuh~~it took me many time and energy to organise all the chart andreport writing..according to our plan, we should be print it out at the next day and can pass it up to lect on time... YET...one of my friends suggested that we should let the lect to take a look b4 we print out all the things...well~i hv no comment about it bcoz if we did something wrong and din let the lect check on it, my lect sure will membebel again again and again...so i hv to bring my laptop to class on thursday...FINE !!! the lect cancel the class without informing us~~damn!! that means i have to go up the unit and let my lect check about the report..sigh~since my timetable is very pack..so i just can go n c lect after all my class...it almost 4pm when i finish all the classes...somemore i have a replace class at4pm..but my lect said she will left school at 4.15pm...GOD!! my friend and i rush to unit b4 the replace class with my pendrive...
u guess wat?
my lect refused to let me show my project to her through her laptop..by using a very lame reason..she scared my pendrive got virus and will affected her laptop...SIGH!! wat the hell ??
i ad said many times that my pendrive is TOTALLY FREE FROM VIRUS...i had scanned it for many many many times ad...but my lect still reject it..my friend suggest that maybe she can use the pc in the unit...that's college's pc...if really got virus also wont affected her laptop...BUT.. my lect DUN WAN to do so...DAMN ... she said she will check it at home and take my pendrive..and this morning just give it back to me...u knw...my bus bec penang will depart at about 2.30pm 3pm...my class will only ended at 11am...means i just onLy have 3 hour s to pack my things up...to prepare go home...WELL!! just tell me...when and where did i can go for project printing and submittion..?? HUH?? we ad explain to lect that we cant make it out due to lack of time...BUT my lect didn't care about it and want it TODAY ...good~so i put my things a side and rush to several cyber cafe in my scool and also outside...damn suey...both cc was out of printing ink...im vr pek cek about all the things happen and with that damn damn damn damn lect...so i msg her and ask for her address coz i gonna POST the project to her..ARGH!!!guess wat thelect reply me..??? she said SUBMIT ON MONDAY AFTER OUR HOLIDAY...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD ~~~~~!!!! tchr~~y dun u say earlier that we cn submit it later on...then wat for i rush here and there for the project !!!!!!!! ARGH !!! I GONNA BE CRAZY ~~!! my friends and i are so angry and beh tahan that lect ... we all are going to BOOM and KILL her ~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lolxxxxxx......

izit tired to listen me bebel about all those things...haha!!! ok ok ~ i gonna stop here...coz im so tired for travel such a long journey...somemore is almost 1am nw...is time to sleep lorr...GOOD NIGHT!!i gonna go into my dream to BOOM that damn lect ...wahahahaha!!! =]




lovely,
minyi

No comments:

Post a Comment