Saturday, January 23, 2010

is time to go back again...

well...
the time is passing...
the holiday is almost end...
tomorrow have to go back college again...
lol...
i think most of the matrix student don't wanna get back there...
except raymond...
lol..
seem like he's so enjoy the life there...
haha!!
yet..we have to accept the fact...
go back there...
futhermore...CNY is near...
holiday is coming soon...
haha!!
just endure bah...hehe!!
my bus will depart at 10am from jit sin tomorrow..
well~
7 hours journey to get back there...
hz...
is hard for me to sit on the bus but doing nothing n just keep sleeping..
haha!!
so im well prepared d...
with my laptop, hp and electronic dictionary...FULLY CHARGE ~~
haha!!
lol....
i think i wont able to blogging until CNY ler...
coz my suck college have no internet access...
we just cn suft the net in library,...
but they blocked mostly all the entertainment website..
so~is no use for me to on9 at there..
sucked!!
ok~
is time to say good bye again...
i will miss my friends n penang vr much de...
haha




lovely,
minyi T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment