Monday, January 11, 2010

MUET result was came out...

hey...all the MUET candidates can check on your result TODAY since 12.01am...haha!!but the line is so slow to get the reply no matter is online or sms ckecking...well...i failed to check it online...dunno wat goes wrong...whenever i type in my IC number...it will appear : SORRY !! YOUR REULT IS MOT IN OUT RECORD...!!! lolx...so scarely...i tot wat happens to my result...zzz....so i used to check it thru sms...well...i sent the msg at about 1.30am...and i get my reply and 3.30am...adui~2 hour...that time i slept ad lar...Zzzz...so just now woke up just get it...haha!! guess how was my result ..?? lol...juz get a 3 .... not so good yet no too bad also...haha!!so how about yours...?? i congraz to those who get a good result...and those who are not statisfied wif their result...dun too upset too... ;)... all my friend...congaraz lor.... ^^




lovely,
minyi

No comments:

Post a Comment