Thursday, December 30, 2010

♥ holiday

thanks to our soccer team

get the triumps

and we can get an extra public holiday on fri

that's 2mr

woohoo

so i suppose to have 4 day of holiday

coz thursday i hv no class at all

and i suppose can be go back home at ytd noon

since my class finish at 11am

but...BUT..!!

due to the stupid duty slot on this morning

just can come bec at noon

urghh

lame

==||

well

anyway 

and now i'm home d

=)

yes!!

recently maybe bcoz of the stupid cold and hot whether

im having headache diz few day

and it's killing me

friend told me that panadol was no good if take too much

so i nt dare to always take panadol to relieve my headache

but luckily nw i ad OK

isn't because i'm home?

haha

hope that the headache don't follow me anymore

i hate that suck feeling

2010 had come to the end

i'm glad that i had a very good 2010

haha

although there might be some DOWN case happened

but anyway i had 4gt about it

memory that come across my mind are all HAPPY memory

yeah

from the beginning of 2010

memory at KMNS

my friends, my roommates, my classmates

to the middle of 2010

end of matrik and went to work as an audit trainee

to the end of 2010

i had get into USM

and im so glad that

i have a gang of LAO BEH

accompany me to pass that bored time at there

haha

♥ u all my dearss

wish i will have a HAPPY 2011 

HAPPY NEW YEAR

HAPPY 2011

all my friends

have a bless 1






lovely,
minyi


No comments:

Post a Comment