Saturday, January 1, 2011

it's 1.1.11

yes!!

it's 1.1.11 today

last night had my new year countdown party 

at my papa's friend's house

it's located high up on a little hill near mengkuang

since rain ytd

so the atmosphere up there was COLD

but i felt vr hot because of the bbq charcoal fire

my face became RED after i bbq for some times

lmao

after eating

having chit chat wif parent

and walking around the house while waiting for the countdown

the night view was soooooo BEAUTIFUL

view at 12am

i cn even saw fireworks from all around penang area

autocity, sunway, komtar, queensbay, gurney and other place else

it's so amazing

the 1st time i saw sooo many fireworks together in once

woohoo

it was too many until i dunno where i should focus too

haha!!

well~

thx to my lame camera

i couldn't snap a better quality pic

**sorry**

haha

1st day of 2011

had a tired yet enjoyable shops for a whole day

my legs was so tired

><

and had a steamboat dinner wif family

haha!!

wat to say?

i'm so satisfied wif this kind of life

hoho!!

2mr will continue shops at Qb before i get bec to my hostel

=P

good night






lovely,
minyi







No comments:

Post a Comment