Tuesday, January 25, 2011

L.❤.V.E in USM


yeah

we had a L.O.V.E event in USM today

everyone here was in L.O.V.E.

many activities held

free hug and talk

many booth from different society

hehe

and i become 1 of the free huggers

well

a whole new experience

but just can say

malaysians are more shy and didn't so "heng" this

foreigners are more passion

haha

i had my 1st ever passion + tight hug from a ms.foreign

i like her so much..!!

she's so passion, humor and active!!

actually im vr tired nw odo i had skipped my titas class at 8am this morning 

but still vr tired after a whole day class

and i will have my midterm 2mr

YET im so relax here just like 2mr hv nothing

GOSH!! gonna die

urghhh

off now

have to sleep early

coz my timetable is totally full tomorrow

and will have a stupid JPA talk during my midterm time

Zzzz

night everyone





lovely,
minyi



No comments:

Post a Comment