Thursday, May 5, 2011

last day in usm

my last day in usm hostel

M02-08-12B

haha

finally im going bec home 2mr

actually consider today d

hehe

after 5 days playing n shopping with friends in penang

well well

4 months holiday is waiting for me

hmmmm

kinda sien for such a long long holiday

gonna find a temporarily job d

since i spent too much this few day

eat play n shop

>.<

busy packing my stuff whole night

after came bec from busy shopping at 1st avenue n pragin today

haha!

shop lots today

3bags n 1 new shoes

teeheexx

shop til i 4gt to try the frappucino just now

gosh

gonna try it 2mr

i hope i wnt 4gt again

=.=

stay tuned for my pic of my room

messy n my things all berselerak everywhere

XD

off n enjoy my last night in my room

saying bye to it

haha!





lovely,
minyi
recent me..=D

2 comments: