Sunday, August 15, 2010

| suPpeR |

well..

ytd i had a cRazY dinner wif my gurls...

n 2day...

i had a cRazY supper with them

aGaiN..!!

OMG!!

i thk i gonna b crazy if i have my every meals with those cRazY ppl...

YET...

it's quite ENJOYABLE get 2gether with them...

as i can laugh all the time

odo sometime is too over d..

bt as wat they say...

laugh cn let my stomach exercise...

mayb cn b slim....

wahahaha!!

**think too much**

today....20100814.....

it's a tiring day i ever had in usm...

except that siao pimpin siswa camp lar.....

** oh no!! that 1 rili gonna make me die...**

haha!!

woke up super early in the morning...6.37am!!!

it's not a usual phenomena that i will do at SATURDAY...



run here n there for the station game....

shout diz n that for the cheer...

Oh God!!!

1st time i play so hard for the game...

haha!!

my team member..u all should appreciate.. 

as i nvr play as hard as like diz...

hehe!! XDD

bt is quite sad coz my direct senior din come....

cnt meet my cool cool buddy...

LOL...

ermmm...at the end of the activity...

n wat i get is....

a super duper tired body!!!!!

my leg my hand my shoulder my waist...

are so pain nw....

hope i cn walk tomorrow....T.T

btw...2mr tat c gui lmf n lsy...

are nt around here...

left yun huang n me....

yer~~~who gonna accompany eat jek...??.

boRinG lar like diz....

somemore 2mr NO BUS in school compound...

hey!! i need a car to go out..

i dunwan to walk anymore...

pity my leg nia...

T.T

wuwuwuwuwu....







lovely,
minyi.....XDD





No comments:

Post a Comment