Wednesday, February 23, 2011

aza aza fighting time

ouch!

if u gt followed my previous post

i thk u guy cn knw that

this 2 week is really a hard time for me

oh no

i think is for every acc student as well

having the 2 super duper difficult test in within this 2 week

biz law & frs

AND

assignment due date is near

hoho!

**long piak**

my assignments are still in progress

what?!

eat shit lor

studying BIZ LAW nw

at home

yeah! i m home this morning

and settled my adv sponsor thgs

teeheexx

what a relief

will be bec to usm at 2mr night

dun wan go bec cn ?

i knw it's cnt!!

==

bec to my biz law

vr vr vr vr vr vr headache man

gt a friend ask me

huh?! dun u acc student ? y u study law..?

LOLs

i wonder also y i nid to study law

biz law for this sem

and company law for nx sem

yeeewwwww

dizzy dizzy dizzy

and wth

my plurk is under maintainance

cnt spam all around

tat's y i spam it here

@@

aiks aiks aiks

headache

and i hv muscle soreness all aroung my body

my leg get bruise after my dance practice

huhu~~~pity~~~

BUT

still hv to add oil

yeah~finish blah n hv to get bec to my BIZ LAW world after i hv my dark choco

oh yeah! i like dark choco

especially PURE dark choco

DELICIOUS!!

hoho!

off guys! and good luck for me n everyone for the test

aza aza fighting!

♥♥♥





lovely,
minyi









No comments:

Post a Comment