Tuesday, February 1, 2011

preCNY

oh yeah~

CNY is near...

and my holiday start at fri until sun...

and i gonna ponteng on mon..**teeheexx**

come bec home st8 after class finish on fri...

and i keep shopping although i have finish bought my stuff...

fri night pasar malam, saturday pacific...

LOLs..

m i a shopaholic..?

hehe..i dunno...

however...

i LOVE shopping so much..and i do ENJOY it...

back to the topic...

i just helping somebody to buy her stuff...=)

she is so lazy to shop but i m totally diff with her...haha

somehow really thanks to her coz give me the chance to shop..

woott...gam wun nah....XD 

but i haven't have the chance to c how was the look after she wore them...

but according to wat she say...

i think OK lar...

i believe my taste...

it's wont that worse...hehe!!

but i gonna take a look myself if possible 2mr....XD

well

wanna say CNY holidays is so short..!!

make all my dates all crashed

Zzzz

i hate it

aiks aiks

but i really wish i could visit to kmpg S

=D

i knw im talking all nonsence lar..

but im really bored here....

4gv me pls...

im waiting for SOMEONE gv me an ans..

dunno when gonna reply...

sei yeh~

seems like i will be sleep late agn today..

urgh~

5d reply me..

haha!!

finally get the reply...

errghh,...

finish blah...

thx for paying an eye on diz mou liu post...

hehe!!

good night~






lovely,
minyi



No comments:

Post a Comment